Monday 1 December 2014

Production Schedule

The majority of our film opening is being filmed at my house, and because there's only one character - played by the same person, me - there wasn't any need for the whole group to film. We decided that Milly would film with me at my house on Sunday and then the whole group, Milly, Leah, Zeyna and I would edit and create the non - diegetic music together, during the following weeks.

Filming date: Sunday 30th November 2:30 - 5:30
Filming Location: My house
Camerawork: Milly
Actor(s): Lia

We didn't need a variety of props; as the mise - en - scene was the stereotypical items you would find in a normal household. The only extra props needed was red contacts for the shocking end of the film opening.

Props: Red contact lenses

~~~~

Milly and I managed to film the entire film opening on Sunday, which took around three to four hours to do. Due to the winter season, the sunset at around 3:30, which meant that we had to make sure that when we filmed, the scenes matched up with the lighting change to show continuity. We think we did this successfully, as it flowed nicely when we uploaded the footage ready for editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment